iPhone 4G Prototype Found In A Bar
The impending iPhone 4G has every tech geeks in a mania. Almost everyone has something to say…
But in the best journalistic article so far, Gizmodo came up with an exclusive by finding Apple’s next generation iPhone in a bar in Redwood City which was camouflaged to look like an iPhone 3GS. They dismantled the beauty and examined the details.
Boy, did they do a good job. Check out what is new in the iPhone 4G prototype…
• Front-facing video chat camera
• Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
• Camera flash
• Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
• Improved display. It’s unclear if it’s the 960×640 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the “Connect to iTunes” screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
• What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
• Split buttons for volume
• Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic
Paul is a geek who shares his thoughts on technology, gadgets, social networks and football in this blog. Stay in touch with his updates by subscribing to the RSS feeds or Email. Thanks for visiting Seventoten and leaving a comment. To change this standard text, you have to enter some information about your self in the Dashboard -> Users -> Your Profile box.